Sunday, April 23, 2006

16,000

Everything seems so very slow on this story at the moment, and I'm getting frustrated.

I know that a lot of it is because I haven't had much time to myself to write, let alone think about the next steps in the story, and that when I have had time my brain is so fried from work that I just can't concentrate.

I also know that May will be better, and that June won't be so bad, so I still hope to hit the August 1st deadline.

Write on word war this afternoon, which will hopefully help. It would be fantastic to hit 20K before I leave tomorrow morning.

Other things to do today - painting the study (2nd coat, finally), laundry, packing, sorting out the work files to take to SF, calling the family, general house sort. And the drinking of coffee.

But most importantly, writing.

No comments: