Monday, January 01, 2007

2007














It's only just 2007, and I already appear to be having posting issues. I had this fab, new year, new start post all done, and now it's missing.

Anyway, the decorations are down, the tree dismembered, the holiday spirit abandoned. In their place, a fresh, cool new year, full of opportunity and wonderment. Lots to do, see, achieve in 2007, which I'm sure I'll discuss as the year progresses.

In the meantime, this is Dinas Bran in North Wales, where I got engaged, just over a year ago. This photo was actually taken by a friend of my father on that very day, just a few hours after the momentous event.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

Welcome back Katy! What a beautiful location for a proposal...my DH chose my parent's kitchen. ;)

KJ said...

Well, it was -4 degrees C at the time, which was less romantic. But very pretty.

And then we climbed back down the hill and went to the pub for a large glass of wine.