Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back on course

The last month or so has been unexpectedly busy, as evidenced by the way I dropped off the planet here.

Still, things have finally quietened down, and I seem to be getting back on course.

It's always hard to get back into the habit of writing when I haven't for a while, so I've been building this up slowly, with a nice, leisurely plan, and I'm back on course for finishing The Fairytale Way by the end of August.

And then I have all sorts of interesting new things to start in on...

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

I'm looking forward to an August spent focusing on all the stuff I ignored in July. ;) Laundry is at the top of the list...then perhaps some decluttering since I can't see the coffee table anymore.

KJ said...

Yeah, at some point I have to dig through the bottom of my wardrobe and find all my shoes... I know they're in there somewhere!