Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Alternative Nano

Due to spending most of November in Wedding Frenzy, I've had to forgoe Nano this year.
Actually, I had to skip it last year too, although that was due to an entire month of conference frenzy, so a lot less fun.

I do, however, have my own, special, alternative Nano running.

83 thank you letters to write and post before the end of November, when it's time to start writing the Christmas cards instead.

It's not that I actually mind writing the letters; people were so very, very kind to us in all sorts of ways, and I really want to acknowledge that and show my gratitude in well written, personal notes with good handwriting.

It's just that it might take forever.

As we all know, progress tracking is always a good motivator for me, so there's a new progress bar on the right. Don't laugh. It's making me feel better.

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

OMG Katy, I LOVE IT! What a super-cool idea. I think I may do that for my Christmas cards. ;)

KJ said...

I was up to 17 out of 83, but Mum just called to tell me that one couple that was at the wedding has just split up, so now I have to write new ones!

I can't even think about Christmas cards yet, even though I've bought really cute ones.

And don't even talk to me about Christmas shopping. Grr.