Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still Here


Okay, so I really, really meant to post before this. I just can't understand how the world can continue to be this crazy busy when the wedding is over, already.Part of the problem is that I wanted to write a nice long post telling you all about the wedding and Rome and everything, and because I haven't had time to write that, I haven't written anything.So, I'll get round to the proper thing eventually. In the meantime, I'm still here, and here are the photos to prove it:





Me and Dad outside the church


My new husband and I pretend to sign the register




















Me after the ceremony




















From left to right: My brother Kip, my Dad, my husband Simon, me, my Mum, my brother Mike

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

Finally! Oh Katy, you look absolutely radiant! Oh, it's so romantic... :::sighs:::

And it appears that the weather turned out perfectly for your big day too. Congratulations!

KJ said...

Thank you! There's about 350 shots and I have to choose 25 for the album... very hard.