Thursday, May 10, 2007

Playing Tag

Bonnie tagged me, as she is wont to do.

Eight Random Facts About KJ
  1. I talk to myself a lot. Not usually when there are other people around, but still.
  2. I count my steps whenever I’m walking somewhere.
  3. I make my husband watch 80s brat pack movies, even though he hates them. His least favourite so far is St Elmo’s fire, which just happens to be the one that I love best.
  4. I call my mother almost every evening, even when neither of us has anything much to say.
  5. I’m much more useful in the mornings that the afternoons or evenings. If only I would get out of bed earlier I’d be unstoppable.
  6. I recently bought a pink laptop, even though I probably really shouldn’t have.
  7. I love local folklore and mysteries. I have many books on the subject and delight in telling people all about them, even though they don’t care. Sometimes I make them visit sites of extreme interest with me, and they wonder why a piece of wood at the side of the road is in any way interesting. Then I tell them, and they still don’t care.
  8. I’m never really satisfied with the seasons. My favourite is always which ever it isn’t right now. I always think that Autumn is my favourite, but actually, since it doesn’t have Christmas, my birthday, or pretty flowers, I’m not so sure.

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do it, feel free.

1 comment:

Bonnie Staring said...

Nice list Katy!

For the longest time I wish I had an apartment like Demi Moore's character did in St. Elmo's Fire...before the stuff gets repossessed of course. A pink laptop? That's crazy!