Thursday, March 08, 2007

Black Cat Hollow

And it’s finished. Ugh.

6,000 words yesterday brought me to the, really quite gruesome, end. I was actually surprised by how gory it got. I’m going to have to consider, in the rewrite, if this might not be better as a YA story.

Anyway, for now I’m forgetting about it, and working on other things instead. Had a lie in this morning, then got up to tidy up an article I need to send out this evening, then came to work.

Tonight, I’ll finish printing out the Making the News first draft for editing on the long, long train ride to Scotland tomorrow, and the even longer trip back on Monday.

Also on the to do list – outlining for the Write-On Redux challenge, starting a week on Monday. I am surprisingly excited about it, even though it will mean getting up even earlier than normal.

1 comment:

Bonnie Staring said...

Way to go Katy! You're making excellent progress and I'm getting totally jealous over here. At least the weather over here is nice today. ;)

Have a great, productive weekend!