Saturday, August 18, 2007

Exciting news

I've been a bit quiet lately, because exciting things have been happening.

The most exciting of these was a meeting I had with a very lovely agent in London on Tuesday. As an upshot of that meeting, I'm currently revising (and finishing) the book previously known as the Fairytale Way, which has yet to find a new title. It also used to be set in London and now... isn't. Which is why the counter on the left is about to go back to the beginning and start again, although since I've already written the stuff once, hopefully it will move a bit faster this time round!

The changes we're making are strengthening the story, though, which is all that really matters.

And, unless I do something really dire to the thing, once I've finished, she's going to try and sell it for me.

Told you it was exciting.

No comments: