Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Job

First day at the new job went well, but I was so exhausted at the end of it I went to bed before nine.

Of course, some of that may have been to do with the trek up to Wales, going out partying with my brother on Friday, shopping for wedding shoes all day Saturday (still don't have any), and shopping for clothes all day Sunday. Add in a few wedding related in-law issues, along with general wedding planning, and a four and half hour drive back on Sunday night, and I was just whacked.

On the plus side, it means I'm up early this morning and already have my half hour done.

Okay, off to the day job!

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

Go Katy go! Hope you find some shoes soon...

KJ said...

I ordered some from the internet in the end. Mum just called to say they've arrived... just hope they fit!