Tuesday, December 19, 2006

25,051

And that seems to be where it wants to stop. Little bit more fiddling, but no more big chunks to add in. Still seems to fit within the usually given guidelines for children's (9-12) novels in Britain.

Query letter, incidentally, is also substantially written. I keep messing around with it, but I think it's time to stop.

Synopsis still to do. Blergh.

Most Christmas presents wrapped, now, and laundry for going home mostly done.

Today was the first day it's been really cold here (minus 2 - 5 depending on who you ask) and I had to scrape ice off my windscreen this morning, before I left for work, and this afternoon, when I was trying to get home.

Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's for mulled wine and minced pies, and to Hitchin town centre for some carol singing!

It's all so festive.

1 comment:

Bonnie Staring said...

Synopses are evil. Try writing it after the mulled wine!