Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Only ten more Christmas Cards to go! The last ten are for the people in my immedate department, and I need to make the cranberry shortbread to take in with them tonight.

I stayed up last night to finish writing the family and friends ones, while watching the Royal Variety Performance. They had the cast of Wicked! on doing a few songs from the show - it looks really good. Also they had Spamalot, so I suspect I'll have to take Simon soon.

I'm working on goals for next year. They're still nebulous, and keep being spoiled by certain items in the shiny new idea box being shiner than usual, when they're supposed to stay dull for the time being, while I do other stuff. So. Possibly a slight rejig of next year's schedule.

Of course, first I need to finish 2006's goals. For example, the Saving the Unicorns rewrite etc. I have Friday off work, as it's Simon's birthday, but as he's going to London for his work's Christmas do at lunchtime, I'll have all afternoon to work on it. And wrap some presents.

Right. Off to work!

1 comment:

Bonnie Staring said...

Resist the lure of the shiny new idea box Katy! To paraphrase some famous author I can't remember the name of at the moment: it's hard to get published if you never finish anything.

Words we both need to live by, for sure.