Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Normal Service Will Resume Eventually

For the last few months, all I seem to have been saying is 'After the wedding, things will get back to normal, and we'll have time to actually do things again.'

Now the wedding is over? Not so much. Guess I forgot about Christmas.

I love Christmas - mostly because I have the most fantastic family to spend it with, and we always have such great fun.

As a rule, my Christmas preparations are ready by early December at the latest, allowing me to enjoy the last few weeks of anticipation without worrying.

This year, I've done nothing.

On the plus side, the thank you notes are finally finished, just in time to start on the Christmas cards.

And believe it or not, I've actually been getting some writing work done, too - mostly on a very long train trip to York this weekend, but it still counts!

More on this next post...

In the meantime, I expect Normal Service to resume for 2007.

1 comment:

Bonnie Staring said...

Congrats on getting the thank-you notes done! And I can't wait for the normal service to resume. It's about stinking time!