Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

Okay, aside from the usual 'clean the house, do some laundry' Sunday stuff, I have quite a lot of writing things I have to achieve today - namely type in edits for the outline and first seven chapters of Breaking the Spell.

I'm breaking it down into bits to make it feel more achieveable, and will come in to this post and cross them off as I get through them.
  • Outline - 20 pages - done!
  • Prologue - 8 pages - done!
  • Chapter one - 17 pages - done!
  • Chapter two - 18 pages - done!
  • Chapter three - 15 pages - done!
  • Chapter four - 14 pages - done!
  • Chapter five - 17 pages - done!
  • Chapter six - 17 pages - done!
  • Chapter seven - 19 pages - done!
  • Send the whole thing over to Lizzy - done!

See, doesn't that look more managable than 146 pages of edits to type in? Gulp.

All finished, and I'm off for a walk round the park before it starts raining again!

2 comments:

Bonnie Staring said...

Way to go, Katy! Can I send my list over to you to do? I opened one article from an editor that is a sea of red -- I think only one sentence got her stamp of approval. Sob!

Looks like 2008 has been a very productive year for you so far...don't forget to stop and smell the freshly baked pies!

Bonnie Staring said...

Well done, Katy! I've tagged you -- have fun!