Thursday, July 06, 2006

45,000

Step by step, people.

My Dad swung by last night on his way from London back home to North Wales, and stopped for dinner and stayed the night. Simon cooked Thai Green Curry, we opened the good red wine, and Dad collected my brother's French Horn that I had to pick up from Cambridge a few weeks ago.

I'm heading home myself tomorrow, for the weekend, and must make sure I keep up this writing schedule while I'm there, however hard it is to get even a moment alone!

The plan for the weekend is shopping with Chester with my Mum on Saturday - where I will hopefully buy a wedding dress (eek) and maybe even some shoes (I want blue ones).

Then Saturday night is my uncle's 60th birthday party, which will be a lot of fun. Lots of family and friends there, and there will be music and singing and food and wine.

Back down south again on Sunday, and back to work on Monday.

Sounds quite exhausting when I write it out like that!

No comments: